who needs a social life when you have followers who don’t talk to you and you run a blog no one cares about
Holy moly. Need.
Is this an opal? I think it is. Well, even if it isn’t, opals are rad. Also, this is pretty rad.
Hello everyone! My name is Diana and I live in México City, I’m 22 and I’m studying Psychology. I’m looking for a few penpals who want to exchange snail mail or emails!
What I like:
- Art! I love many art forms, and I love to paint (I’m not expert tho!), I also write a bit, and I practice Hawaiian-Polynesian dance, and Classical Indian Dance (Kathak), and also Salsa dance! it’s just so much fun
- Crafts! I make paper crafts like cards, envelopes, origami, quilling and many other things. I really love to send artsy snail mail!
- Music! I hear many many different things! From world music, progressive rock, classic rock, jazz, indie, salsa, k-pop, song writers… I just don’t like reggaeton or banda music, which is very popular here but I really don’t like it!! Besides that, I enjoy all kinds of music :)
- Books! I adore reading! I like novels, poetry, science texts and specially science fiction!
- World cultures! I enjoy knowing traditions, music and places from around the world, I haven’t travel a lot, but I truly believe that mail is a wonderful way to know wonderful people from another culture! I also want to show my own culture because I think many people has the idea of México like a violent country, or as a place in conflict, which is not completely true, there are so many beautiful and calm places and wonderful culture expressions!
What I don’t like:
- - Judgmental people, tomatoes (which is odd ‘cause I loooove ketchup), large crowds, dishonest people. I’m very open minded! so I dislike things that go against free will.
I’m looking for:
- A penpal to exchange snail mail, and just anyone someone to exchange letters and little gifts! we can be email buddies too if you want :) I don’t mind gender, age or country.
- I’m a whovian and a nerdfighter! And I collect stamps. And I don’t have a full time job now so I can write very constantly.
You can contact me on:
dianajimena9 @ gmail. com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hello! Yes it would be great if we were penpals! Do you want me to write you first? By the way I really like your blog. Have a lovely evening :D
Nima-Sagar-Newport-Indian-Wedding076 by Boston Wedding Photographer - SymbolPhoto on Flickr.